Posted in jtejzywlantv

JERK PORK for Easter

first_imgJamaican Jerk Pork 5 lb. Pork Shoulder (ask your butcher to cut into medallions or cubes)5 tsp. Salt (season salt)5 Garlic Cloves (minced)4 sprigs Fresh Thyme10 Whole Pimento (allspice berries)1 tbsp. Burnt Sugar1 cup Jerk Marinade (see recipe below)Wash pork in cold water then drain. Rub in the season salt, minced garlic and jerk marinade (see marinade recipe below). Add the burnt sugar and rub in to give a rich dark hue. Let marinate overnight or for at least two hours with the thyme and pimento then cook on the barbeque grill or in your oven at 400º F for about 30 minutes then lower the temperature to 275º F until done. Serve with Mango Salsa and Rice-N-Peas. Enjoy!!!Source: www.Sams247.comlast_img read more

Posted in qygofqspskjp

Grenada opposition leader Nazim Burke resigns

first_imgLeader of the main opposition National Democratic Congress (NDC) in Grenada, Nazim Burke, has announced his resignation, three months after the March 13 general election in which the party, for a second time, was unable to win a seat.Addressing delegates at the party’s general council session on Sunday,  Burke said he was not pressured into stepping down ,but the decision came about after much reflection and careful consideration.Party need to get increased supportIn a speech which focused mainly on the outcome of the General Election, Burke said that NDC’s inability to win a seat cannot be pinned down to one reason but based on the data, the party need to increase its support base.In his final speech as political leader, Burke urged the party to approach its review status dispassionately, with openness, honesty and candor. “We must do so recognizing that we cannot continue to do the same old things in the same old way and expect different results. We must see this as an opportunity to do things in a different and more effective way,” he said.He further recommended that Deputy Political Leader, Joseph Andall be appointed Interim Political Leader of the Party and be assigned the responsibility to prepare the Party for a Leadership Convention “which, I recommend, should not take place before March 2019.”last_img read more

Posted in kukvwurvkfbq

Haiti’s PM Céant details initiatives aimed at ending demonstrations

first_imgPORT AU PRINCE, Haiti, CMC – Haitian  Prime Minister Jean-Henry Céant has outlined a series of measures, including a decrease in the price of basic commodities, as the government moves to end the violent demonstrations that have claimed the lives of at least seven people amidst calls for President Jovenel Moise to resign.Budgetary cutsIn a 20-minute television broadcast on Saturday night, Céant said there would be a 30 per cent cut in the national budget allocation to the office of the Prime Minister. He also suggested the Presidency and the Parliament do the same.In addition, Prime Minister Céant, said there would be the abolition of all the “unnecessary privileges of senior state officials’ such as fuel costs, phone cards, travel abroad, amount of consultants on files and reconsideration of providing them with a second residence.He said that these savings will, for example, strengthen the judiciary by giving it additional resources to facilitate the completion of the Petrocaribe trial.Opposition political parties have been staging street demonstrations in support of their calls for President Moise to step down, after accusing him of not investigating allegations of corruption in the previous government over PetroCaribe, an oil alliance of many Caribbean states with Venezuela to purchase oil on conditions of preferential payment. At least seven people have been killed in the protests so far. Several others have been injured in clashes with police.Earlier this month, the President of the Superior Court of Accounts and Administrative Disputes (CSC/CA), Pierre Volmar Demesyeux, presented a copy of the report on the management of projects financed by the PetroCaribe funds to the Speaker of the Senate Carl Murat Cantave.Cantave has since presented the report to Senator Youri Latortue, the President of the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission.Céant said since he became head of the government, he had received the first preliminary report on the PetroCaribe probe and in a bid to accelerate and allow the country to recover the lost funds, he had announced the appointment of a new director of the Central Financial Intelligence Unit (UCREF) and a new director of the Anti-Corruption Unit (ULCC).Faster action on PetroCaribe reportHe said that the Government Commissioner will take faster action on the report of the Superior Court of Accounts and that the Superior Council of the Judiciary (CSPJ) will put more judges to work on the PetroCaribe file.Supreme Court auditPrime Minister Céant told the nation that the Superior Court of Audit will audit all the autonomous state enterprises so as to ensure that all funds diverted a recovered, adding “this will allow the state to obtain more money to provide additional services and help us provide the public with good services”.In addition, the Haitian government said that official figures show that the country loses an estimated 60 billion gourdes (One Gourde =US$0.012 cents) annually at borders and Customs due to the smuggling of goods.Stem loses from Customs revenue“Quickly, we will work with friends from the international community, the private sector, and the police with the Customs officials so that before the end of this year we can recover half of this amount. This money will allow it to be invested in domestic production, giving subsidies to farmers, loans to those who do business, and that is one of the ways in which we can bring down the exchange rate.”Prime Minister Céant said he agrees with President Moise to “abolish all monopolies to protect people working in domestic production, such as small businessesImprove private sector jobs“In this sense, soon there will be a meeting with those who have big business in the country who are in the national production, to see what important decisions we can take together to create more jobs and thus reduce expenses, etc….“I agreed with the President to meet all the factory owners to discuss with them and see how we can make an extra effort to manage the minimum wage so that workers can obtain an improvement.”The prime minister said the government will meet with international partners, the Bank of the Republic of Haiti (BRH), the Professional Association of Banks (APB), insurance companies “to redo the Industrial Development Fund (FDI), for it can once again become a development bank to finance economic recovery and provide young people with access and credit”He told the nation that until all these measures work, ”we have already set up a direct programme together with local producers, importers and international partners to break the staple prices. Especially the price of rice that will go from 50 to 35 gourdes by next week”.last_img read more

Posted in lmpezbqaxtxt

£198m For Neymar Is Not “Expensive” – Mourinho

first_imgHowever, Mourinho bemoans the reality of modern era football transfers but insisted that 25-year-old Neymar worth every penny of his release clause.He continued: “I think he is expensive the fact that now you are going to have more players at £100m, you are going to have more players at £80m and more players at £60m.”“And I think that’s the problem.”“Neymar is one of the best players in the world, commercially he is very strong and for sure Paris St Germain thought about it.”“So I think the problem is not Neymar, I think the problem is the consequences of Neymar.”RelatedBarcelona Confirms Neymar Departure, PSG Move ImminentAugust 2, 2017In “Europe”La Liga Rejects Neymar 222m Euros Payment From PSGAugust 3, 2017In “Europe”Neymar Unveiling – Watch Paris Welcome Neymar To Paris Saint-GermainAugust 4, 2017In “Europe” Manchester United manager, Jose Mourinho, has declared that Neymar’s £198m release-clause fee is not expensive.Neymar’s world record move to PSG seems imminent after Barcelona confirmed that the Brazilian wants to leave the club yesterday, emphasizing that PSG must pay the £198m release clause fee in full before the Brazilian will be allowed to leave the Camp Nou.Speaking after United’s 2-1 pre-season victory over Sampdoria, Mourinho said: “When we paid that amount for Paul I said that it was not expensive,”“Expensive are the ones who get into a certain level without a certain quality.”“I think that Neymar is the same (as Pogba). I don’t think he is expensive. For £200m I don’t think he is expensive.”last_img read more

Posted in kukvwurvkfbq

Ghana FA Makes Official Complaint To FIFA Over Uganda Match

first_imgThe Ghanian Football Association (FA) have made an official complaint to world football’s governing body,  FIFA, over some controversial refereeing calls during their 2018 FIFA World Cup qualifier against hosts Uganda in Group E.Black Stats of Ghana striker Asamoah Gyan had earlier called for a protest from his team and that prompted the Ghanaian FA to lodge a complaint with FIFA on the performance of the South African centre referee, Daniel Bennett.The complaint lodge was confirmed via the federation’s Twitter handle (@ghanafaofficial), which said: “Ghana FA lodges FIFA protests over referee in World Cup qualifier in Uganda.” The Ghanaian FA have lodged the complaint mainly because of two Thomas Partey goals disallowed by the centre referee. The Atletico Madrid star headed in from a corner kick in the first half but it was disallowed after the assistant referee raised his flag.The second goal disallowed was in the 94th minute when the midfielder latched onto a rebound from a shot from distance but his strike was again rules out for offside.Ghana needed the win to stay alive in their Group but were dealt a huge blow with the goalless draw ahead of group leaders Egypt’s away trip to Congo on Sunday evening.A win for Egypt would be enough to seal the Pharaohs’ passage to next summer’s World Cup in Russia.An earlier case involving the award of a controversial penalty from disgraced Ghanaian referee Lamptey during a World Cup qualifying match between South Africa and Senegal in Group D led to a complaint being lodged by the latter.The penalty awarded to South Africa was clearly an illegitimate one and that prompted the football body to give the aforementioned Lamptey a lifetime ban while a replay of the fixture was also scheduled for next month.The Ghanaian FA would be hoping for the same replay verdict from FIFA after they officially lodged a complaint.Related 1. For Immediate Release – 7th October, 2017Ghana FA lodges FIFA protests over referee in World Cup qualifier in Uganda. pic.twitter.com/OtdrPAmZXP— Ghana Football Association (@ghanafaofficial) October 7, 2017last_img read more

Posted in ysfumvijwfom

Confirmed!!! – Patrice Evra Laid Off After Kicking a fan

first_imgAfter Patrice Evra reaction to a fan during warm-up, which an internal investigation was carried out and confirmed true that led to him being sanctioned. If you missed the story, please read it here.It has just been officially confirmed that Patrice Evra has been laid off after he kicked a fan in the face before their Europa League game against Vitoria de Guimaraes and Marseille Boss Garcia disappointed with experienced Evra, saying he is not supposed to react.RelatedPatrice Evra reaction to a fan during warm-upNovember 3, 2017In “Europe”West Ham Release Cult Hero James Collins And Patrice EvraMay 24, 2018In “England”West Ham United Sign Evra On Short-Term DealFebruary 7, 2018In “England”last_img read more

Posted in ysfumvijwfom

Another Nigerian-Born Player Joins England Senior Team

first_imgAnother Nigerian-born youngster Taiwo Edun received an invitation to link up with the England senior football team during training on Thursday.This new development is coming at a time when Nigerian football fans are still coming to terms with the inclusion of Tammy Abraham in the Three Lions setup for the first time despite previous assurances (from NFF president Amaju Pinnick) that the Swansea City striker is ready to switch international allegiance to Nigeria.One silver lining for Nigeria however is that both Edun, 19, and Tammy, 20, can still play for Nigeria as long as they don’t feature for England in a competitive game.Ahead of England’s friendly games with Germany and Brazil, highly rated Fulham youngster Taiwo Edun will return to the U20s team ahead of their game this weekend but Tammy Abraham, on loan at the aforementioned Welsh club from Premier League champions Chelsea, is expected to remain with Gareth Southgate’s team.Southgate has had to deal with several high profile withdrawals ahead of the upcoming friendlies. players like Harry Kane, Fabian Delph, Dele Alli, Harry Winks and many more have withdrawn from the squad om the account of respective injuries.Relatedlast_img read more

Posted in nrbeeohtbedc

‘I Want To Return’ – Argentina Legend Fumes After Nigeria Defeat

first_imgArgentina legend Diego Maradona has expressed his anger at the state of things with the country’s football after the 4-2 loss to the Super Eagles of Nigeria on Tuesday night.Jorge Sampaoli and his men squandered a 2-0 lead and ended up on the losing side at the end of the game that was played at the Krasnodar Stadium in Krasnodar.Maradona, who was in charge of the team for two years (2008-2010) also revealed that he wants to return to the team. He further highlighted his prowess as a coach, and uploaded a table which showed that he has a better win ratio (75% from 24 games) than other Argentina coaches like Menotti, Basile, Passarella, Bielsa, Pekerman and Sabella.The former Barcelona and Napoli star vented his fury via his official Instagram account. He said: ”Who won more? Let’s draw our conclusions. I’m hot because they give away our prestige, but the kids are not to blame. I WANT TO RETURN !!!” RelatedMaradona Offers $10,000 To Apprehend Death Rumour CarrierJune 28, 2018In “World Cup”Maradona Denies Being Hospitalised After Nigeria WinJune 27, 2018In “FIFA”Maradona Offers To Coach Argentina For FreeJuly 3, 2018In “World Cup”last_img read more

Posted in jtejzywlantv

Spiffx launches four new Take5 games at Betting on Football

first_img Spiffbet strengthens Spanish presence with Jokerbet launch December 14, 2018 StumbleUpon Share Spiffbet launches Take5Live in Spain with Betsson October 31, 2018 Related Articles Wildcrypto and Islands Lotto to capitalise on World Cup fever June 26, 2018 Share Submit Spiffx Founder Lennart Gillberg says that his company has spotted a “vertical between casino games and sports” after choosing Betting on Football 2017 to launch B2B products Take5Live, Take5Slot, Take5Odds and Take5Spin.Gillberg also confirmed that Take5Live, which allows customers to place bets on there being a goal within the next five minutes, is launching in Kenya this week with Cheza Gaming.The game has been produced as a web app which means it is free to use, wrapped for better user experience on mobile and doesn’t require a download. It has been designed as a simple proposition for new players, bridging the gap between casino players who are usually more ‘fun oriented’ and bettors who are more apt at interpreting the odds.“Betting on Football is one of the best events of the year for sports betting companies, which is why we chose it for our Take5 product launch,” said Gillberg.“We have spotted a vertical between casino games and sports, and we are happy to announce that we now are ready to deliver our games to operators. The games will attract new players to the industry, whether they are casino or sportsbook players.“The games are web apps, fast, fun and entertaining. For operators, it will prove to be an excellent tool for acquisition, retention and cross selling, while the easy integration can help give the operator a stable gaming profit over time.”Click here to access the Spiffx B2B website and more information on the Take5 productslast_img read more

Posted in pghosvtfqfpe

ManBetX nets Serie A Asia broadcast partnership

first_img Share Related Articles Submit Share Marek Suchar: “As esports betting grows, we will no longer speak about it as one sport” June 18, 2020 LiveScore adds new leagues to streaming offering August 12, 2020 Lega Serie A has named ManBetX as its ‘International Presenting Partner for Asia’. The new Asian market focused bookmaker will receive heightened coverage across Serie A syndicated Asia broadcasts during season 2017/18.ManBetX marketing secured its broadcast partnership ahead of this weekend’s start of a new Serie A season. The online bookmaker will gain in match graphics, idents and virtual goal-mat advertising in all live Serie A match broadcast across on all platforms throughout Asia.Issuing a corporate statement ManBetX marketing detailed ’This is a hugely exciting time and we are delighted to partner with Serie A, one of the world’s top football leagues. Italian football is very popular in Asia and we look forward to engaging with the league’s ever-growing fan base in the region.’The new Asia market focused bookmaker has moved to expand its presence within European football. Last June ManBetX announced that it had become the ‘Title Sponsor’ of South London Premier League football club Crystal Palace.‘We are delighted to have reached this agreement with ManBetX’ said ISG joint CEO Tony Ragan. ‘Delivering regional audiences to our brand partners through globally popular sports events is at the core of our business.’ LiveScore celebrates streaming service launch with Serie A partnership June 17, 2020 StumbleUponlast_img read more